Employment The work in which one is engaged; occupation.
Employee Individual who works part time or full time under a contract of employment, whether written or oral, implied or express, and has recognized rights and duties.
Employer A person or business that employs one or more people for wages or salary.
- Your vocation means doing work that fits you just right.
- Your vocation means doing work that lasts a lifetime.
- You will never retire from a vocation.
- A vocation means doing authentic work.
- You don't have to prepare for work: it comes naturally.